The Worlds First Supersized Walk-In HBOT Chamber is made in the USA and features a revolutionary new walk-in style for easy entry, chair seating, and wheelchair access.
- Optimally accessible entryway and seating for patients with limited mobility
- Features heavier grade material than competitors, built to last
- Hypoallergenic material construction prevents unwanted allergic reactions
- Made entirely in-house in the USA and FDA cleared to ensure safe and effective use
- Air-tight, specially designed zipper prevents leaks without the need for support belts
- Exterior frame makes transportation easy and lasts longer over time
- 54” DIA X 81” L
$400 Shipping cost
Newtowne Hyperbarics offers state-of-the-art mild hyperbaric chambers for both clinical and home use. Every Newtowne hyperbaric chambers is made from hypoallergenic, medical grade material, including 46 oz. heavy duty, double laminated ballistic grade nylon. With large view ports and easily readable pressure gauges, Newtowne chambers are among the most user friendly and versatile products on the market today. The Class 4 Mild Hyperbaric Chambers all come with a standard two year warranty, backing up their commitment to quality. Each chamber also has exclusive port pressure covers to reinforce the strength and safety of the devices, as well as to prevent “bug eye” effects when pressurized. Extended Warranty for chamber also available.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.