AirSep Intensity 10L Oxygen Concentrator Demo Unit
Covered under warranty see details.
Does not come in manufacture packaging. Demo units have low hours. Due to the nature of our business we run and test all concentrators prior to shipping.
Airsep Newlife Intensity 10L Oxygen Concentrator The NewLife Intensity 10 Oxygen Concentrator is a high powered oxygen concentrator that is great for use within both home care and acute care environments. This power-efficient concentrator provides up to 10 LPM by combining high pressure and high flow to create an outlet pressure that functions at up to 3 times the rate of other concentrators. Featuring a quiet and efficient operation with its PowerSurge technology, this concentrator’s efficiency and reliability makes it a very popular unit among both patients and caregivers alike
- Pressure outlet functions at 3 times the rate of other concentrators
- Delivers up to 10 LPM of oxygen
- Quiet functioning
- High pressure and flow
- Easy-to-read oxygen monitor for verifying concentration levels
- Safety alarms
- Long tubing that runs without drop-off in flow
- Low flowmeter blocks for low flow applications
- Flow settings: 2-10 LPM
- Oxygen Concentration: 2-9 LPM= 92%±3; 10 LPM= 90%±3
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 20 psig (138 kPa)
- Maximum outlet pressure: 5 PSL +/0.5 PSI
- Oxygen output: 8795.6% at every flow rate
- Power: 120 V, 60 Hz; 220-240 V, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: 590 watts
- Dimensions: 27.5” x 16.5” x 14.5”
- Product weight: 58 lbs. (26.3 kg)
- – Easy to maintain and easy-to-use
- – Can be used with oxygen flow stations
- – Allows for the use of standard accessories
- *-Has easy-to-read oxygen monitor for verifying concentration levels
Great for Hyperbaric Chambers, lampworkers, and healthcare businesses.
To access the User Manual, click HERE
All units are tested to ensure they are in working condition and do not come in manufacturer packaging.
If a unit fails within the first 30 days after receipt, Bradshaw Oxygen Repair will pay for repairs and shipping both ways. After the initial 30 days, charges for warranty service or repairs will be shared between the customer and Bradshaw Oxygen Repair for up to a year. It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for shipment after the initial 30 days. All units with no warranty will be listed and sold as/is "no warranty" and are excluded from from this guarantee.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.