Respironics Millennium M10 NEW
The M10 Oxygen Concentrator is engineered to be the highest-performing and most reliable Respironics Oxygen Concentrator available.
The optional Oxygen Percentage Indicator (OPI) for the Millennium M10 is an audible alarm that sounds when oxygen levels fall below 70%.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free SMC "sure cycle" valve that's designed specifically for the Millennium M10.
- Protective tubing neatly guards the electrical wires and tubing - helps eliminate risk of electric shock and increases reliability.
- Integrated sieve canister reduces tubing connections to enhance bed life.
- Twin head compressor: (higher stroke for more airflow through sieve beds).
- Smooth bottom makes cleaning cabinet easier.
- Highly durable casters designed to withstand rigorous usage.
Respironics Millennium M10 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- Width: 19"
- Height: 27"
- Depth: 13"
- Weight: 53 +/- .5 lbs
- Flow rate: 10 LPM in 1 liter increments
- Operating pressure: 10-30 psig
- Outlet Pressure: 4-8 psig
- Electrical Requirements: 120V/60Hz (+/- 10%)
- 11 Amps
- Oxygen Percentage Indicator:
- Green light: greater than 82%
- Yellow light: between 70-82%
- Red light: less than 70%
- Oxygen Concentration: 92 +/- 4% @ 8-10 LPM, 94 +/- 2% @ 3-7 LPM, 92 +/- 4% @ 1-2 LPM
- Storage/transport temperature: -30 to 160 degrees F.
- Operating temperature: 55 to 90 degrees F.
- Storage/transport humidity: Up to 95%, non-condensing
- Alarm indicators: High system pressure, Low system pressure, Power failure, Low oxygen level (OPI model available on the M10605 model only), No oxygen flow
- Does NOT work with hyperbaric chambers.
If a unit fails within the first 30 days after receipt, Bradshaw Oxygen Repair will pay for repairs and shipping both ways. After the initial 30 days, charges for service or repairs will be shared between the customer and Bradshaw Oxygen Repair for up to a year. It is the customers responsibility to arrange and pay for shipment after the initial 30 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.