Invacare HomeFill Oxygen Tank Filling System (used) Compressor Only.
30 day Warranty
The Invacare HomeFill(TM) complete home oxygen system defines ambulatory oxygen by allowing patients to fill their own high-pressure cylinders from a concentrator. The HomeFill is a multi-stage pump that simply and safely compresses oxygen from any Invacare HomeFill compatible 5-liter or 10-liter concentrator into oxygen cylinders in sizes M2, ML4, ML6, M6, M9(C) and D.The ability to fill their own cylinders gives ambulatory patients greater independence and freedom. Home care oxygen providers will also benefit from the virtual elimination of time-consuming and costly service calls associated with cylinder and-or liquid oxygen deliveries.
- Connection and controls are designed for easy operation.
- Patient can fill cylinders while receiving oxygen from the concentrator.
- Gives ambulatory patients greater freedom and independenceVirtually eliminates the high service costs of frequent deliveries of cylinders and-or liquid oxygen.Small and lightweight.
|Electrical:||120 VAC +- 10% at 60 Hz|
|Rated Current Input:||2.0 amps|
|Pressure:||14 - 21 psi|
|Output from concentrator:||0 - 3 lpm (while filling cylinder) Input: 0 - 2 lpm|
|Dimensions:||20.25"W x 15"H x 16”D|
|Cylinder Filling Times:||
ML4: 55 min
ML6: 75 min
M6: 60 min
M9: 125 min
D: 3.5 hrs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.